Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Video of Recent Presentation on Legal Issues in Social Media

In late January, Indie Connect asked me to speak with professionals in the music industry about the pressing legal issues in social media.  It was an honor being with them.  They were kind enough to capture a video of the presentation, which you can watch here

If you'd like me to come speak about Social Media Law with your business or group, email me at szralek@bonelaw.com

Last week I spoke on social media legal issues to the Tennessee Bar Association.  Yesterday, the Nashville Business Journal selected me to be one of four panelists at an upcoming presentation on social media to the business community.  And in late March, I'll be co-presenting with Taylor Vick of Point3 Media on the collaboration needed in social media between legal and marketing; we'll be at PodCamp in Nashville.  Our title is "Kill All the Lawyers: Marketing through Social Media the Legal Way."  Sign up to attend -- it's free, and there will be incredible sessions on social media all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment